Wednesday, November 23, 2011

9 Months Thanksgiving

Nine months pregnant and Thanksgiving, while I slather on the cocoa butter I'm grateful not to be mistaken for the bird. Weird that my role this year is essentially "Make a pumpkin pie and hold down the couch" while Adam and Mark handle the rest!

Since the pie is, per Adam's request, the "traditional" mixed cans dressed up in a homemade crust (spiced up with some grated nutmeg!) I'm going to settle for pointing you to the basics covered here and leave you with this: I can't think of a single Thanksgiving dish that isn't better with a bit more butter.*

*Maybe just exempt the gelatin products. Apple sauce? Better with more butter. Potatoes? Better with more butter. Corn? It's basically a utensil for butter. Bread? More butter on that, please!

No comments: